Monday, January 8, 2007

2007...I wonder?

Can you believe in only 3 years time we'll be into 2010!? It only seems like yesterday that we were celebrating the new millennium. Time goes by so fast.

I was thinking about this coming year and what it may bring, as I thought about our family and then extended family and friends there's so much that could happen in 2007 - I wonder if it will?

I wonder...
  • if we'll move house?
  • if we'll have another baby?
  • if we'll live in less places than we did in 2006?
  • if we'll move to Congleton?
  • if the Berry family will survive two weeks with us in Florida?
  • if Rick and Rachel will find their own place?
  • how Jared and Rohaise will spend the first year married?
  • if Mum and Dad will get to the States?
  • if Ben will serve in the Mission office until he comes home?
  • how ben will adjust to post mission life?
  • what's in store for Jake?
  • how giantswood will change?
  • How Deb will do in her AS levels?
  • if Deb will pass her driving test???
  • if Sunderland will get promoted?
  • where Helen and Ron, Kim and Ash and Mark and Tina will move to?
  • if Ash and Kim will have a girl or boy?
  • if and when the Russells will leave us to emigrate to the states?
  • if the Watts will move?
  • and if the Goldies or Marsdens will have any announcements??

If 2007 goes anything like 2006 we'll soon know all these answers. It's great to see life unfold. We wish everyone the best for 2007, if you have any other 'wonders' leave a comment and add to the list.

No comments: