Well we cant believe how fast two years with Lily has gone, she really is our treasure and joy. She's come out with a few corkers recently;
she split on her T-shirt while eating some tomato soup, looked at her T-shirt and said "oh, poor T-shirt!"
She continually says her prayer out loud (very loud) when we ask her to say prayers in church. Once she has said Amen the prayer may not have finished but to her it has and today she then began singing Twinkle Twinkle out loud so we whispered its still the prayer to which she replied "I'm not saying my prayer anymore!" (Bring on the Terrible Twos!)
I was walking round the house with Lily yesterday she said to me "I love your house Mummy its perfic, I love you Mummy."
In Nursery today she sided up to Noah (a two year old with crisps) I have a crisp? And he gave her one, then she went back put her arm round him told the teacher "I give Noah a cuddle" then to Noah "I have another crisp?" and then "I have one for this other hand too?" the teachers thought it was hilarious.
She has an incredible memory last summer we told her to be careful of the nettles on the steps in the garden. They are no longer there but everytime we walk up the nettles she says "be careful of the nettles Mummy" She remembers shops and places we've been and who was there.
She loves to put on make-up today she arrived at church after having spent the car journey in the back with Auntie Debbie covered in black eye-shadow all over her face. She thought she looked fantastic wanted to sing and dance with her red dress and make-up on.
She managed to climb out of her cot a few weeks ago, and fell out with grandma Val to the rescue - I think it shocked her cause she hasnt tried it since but we're looking for a real bed for her.
We've had lots of work going on at the house and last week we had to rip the kitchen out. We bought Lily home and she saw the kitchen gone and said "The kitchen broken, my you can use my kitchen"
She loves to sing and say nursery rhymes around the house or in the car, or walking up the street in between the one, two three jump Mummy!
I've told Nige I'm going to get a note book and record these little gems daily - cause some of them are priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment