Lily absolutely loved Christmas this year, she loved reading the Christmas Story and loved having the Christmas tree. Of course she loved Christmas morning and time with all the family, what a lucky girl to have so many uncles and aunties and Grandmas and Grandad..she wont be short of things to play with this year!
Her Birthday party was a great family get together, it was so nice of everyone to travel to be there. We had about 30 at our house again she was showered with presents! She decided she would like an ice-cream cake for her birthday. having never heard of an ice-cream cake before I wondered where she had got he idea from? Still have no idea but nothing is too much a request for dessert queen Auntie Helen who managed on her first attempt to make an amazing ice-cream butterfly cake.
We now await Lily's little sister (so the scan says) or brother (that would be a real surprise). Lily is excited to look after the baby. I'm overdue now so we're just waiting for the baby to decide its ready! I'm very ready feel like I might pop!
We've ordered one just as lovely as our Lily.
1 comment:
I'm sure Lily will be a great big sister..Julia loves her little brother !
I hope all goes well for delivery and make sure to post pictures quickly :)
Catherine.
Post a Comment